All first and second year students living on campus are required to buy a meal plan from the residential plan options. First year students can choose from the Unlimited, Unlimited Plus, or Basic Unlimited meal plan. Second year students can choose from the Unlimited, Unlimited Plus, Basic Unlimited, or Block 175 meal plan. Unlimited and per week meal plans are to be used by the possessor of the meal plan only.
Fall 2022 meal plans activate on August 18, 2022.
Meal plan changes can be made in the first 2 weeks of each semester. If you wish to change your meal plan, you may do so within the housing application in MyCoastalHome. On-campus residents are eligible to change their meal plan through the end of the second week of the fall semester, Monday, September 5, 2022.
1. Log into MyCoastalHome.
2. Click on Apply for Housing.
3. Select the Academic Year 2022-2023 application
4. On the left side, click on the Meal Plan Selection step in the progress timeline.
5. Your current meal plan will be displayed in the drop-down box.
6. To change the meal plan, click on the arrow in the drop-down box and select a meal plan.
7. Click the Add Meal Plan button at the bottom of the page to save the change.
If you still can't find your answer, contact us! We'd be happy to help!
Need help with your meal plan?