Enter to Win a Semester of Snacks!
Sign up for a spring meal plan by December 31, 2021 and enter to win a semester of Munch Mail snack boxes delivered right to your door!
For full terms and conditions, contact campus dining.
All first and second year students living on campus are required to buy a meal plan from the residential plan options. First year students can choose from the Unlimited, Unlimited Plus, or Basic Unlimited meal plan. Second year students can choose from the Unlimited, Unlimited Plus, Basic Unlimited, or Block 175 meal plan. Unlimited and per week meal plans are to be used by the possessor of the meal plan only.
Fall 2021 meal plan activates August 13, 2021.
Meal plan changes can be made in the first 2 weeks of each semester. If you wish to change your meal plan, you may do so within the housing application in MyCoastalHome. On-campus residents are eligible to change their meal plan through the end of the second week of fall semester, Sunday, August 29.
1. Log into MyCoastalHome.
2. Click on Apply for Housing.
3. Select the Academic Year 2021-2022 application.
4. On the left side, click on the Meal Plan Selection step in the progress timeline.
5. Your current meal plan will be displayed in the drop-down box.
6. To change the meal plan, click on the arrow in the drop-down box and select a meal plan.
7. Click the Add Meal Plan button at the bottom of the page to save the change.
If you still can't find your answer, contact us! We'd be happy to help!
Need help with your meal plan?