Sitting down to enjoy our favorite foods can be the highlight of the day. But food matters even more because the foods we eat have a purpose. The food choices we make directly impact the energy and focus we need to reach our goals, every day and throughout our lives! Discovering and choosing the right foods can propel you forward, help you succeed and keep you healthy. But for many of us, eating healthy is challenging. It takes planning, it takes time—it even takes the creativity and courage to listen to new ideas, try new foods and open up to new flavors.
- We are accommodating food security for students who are in need of meal swipes.
- Students are able to donate 5 meal swipes per donation day.
- Students can also purchase nonperishable items to donate to the CINO Pantry.
Contact our Dietitian
Molly Ford is Coastal Carolina University Dining's Registered Dietitian. She received her Bachelor's degree in Culinary Nutrition from Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island and completed her dietetic internship at Meredith College in Raleigh, North Carolina. Molly enjoys sharing her passion for nutrition with students and provides the following services:
- Nutrition Consultations for food allergies and dietary preferences and nutrition related medical issues
- Dining Hall Tours
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Nutrition Workshops
- Guest Speaker for on-campus departments
Our team helps take the mystery out of healthy eating, from our registered dietitian to our on-site managers. We strive to accommodate dietary needs in a personalized, sensitive manner. If you would like additional resources and assistance in navigating dining on campus, please contact our campus Registered Dietitian, Molly Ford at 843-349-2704, or email@example.com.
Special Dietary Needs
Guide To Managing Food Allergies