What is a Meal Plan?
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, including Hicks Dining Hall, UP Dining Hall, and Chauncey’s Choice.
A meal exchange allows you the flexibility to purchase a set selection of items from seven of our retail locations on campus. Meal exchange options are eligible at - Freshens, Burgers + Fries, Chauncey's Queso Corner, Hackler Grill, Road Rooster (food truck), POD Convenience Stores (grab-n-go options), and concessions at athletic events.
The Meal Swipe includes one designated entrée, side, and fountain beverage.
Guest MealsThe Unlimited Plus and Unlimited meal plans come with 5 guest swipes. These guest swipes can be redeemed in any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls (Hicks Dining Hall, UP Dining Hall, and Chauncey’s Choice).
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like.
- Healthy choices available all across campus.
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members.
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated Allergen Cooler at Hicks Dining Hall, UP Dining Hall, and Chauncey's Choice. This cooler is stocked with vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and allergen friendly food items to help supplement items served daily in the dining halls.
Managing Your Plan
There are four ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On the GETMobile app, which can be downloaded in Apple or GooglePlay stores.
- Using the CINO card link.
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location.
- Visit the meal plan office in the Burroughs & Chapin Center; Office 100C, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Dining Dollars running low? No problem add Dining Dollars online or use the GETmobile app.
- Fall meal plans activate August 18, 2023
- First day of classes August 23, 2023
- Last day for residents to change meal plans September 4, 2023 (11:59PM)