Each month at Coastal Carolina Dining, we offer special events and dining features just for you! Please review our monthly event options and plan to join us for a great time with some delicious food options!
- Aug. 13 “Taste of Coastal” - Join us at Hicks Dining Hall from 5-9pm as we share some great recipes specific to the Grand Strand
- Aug. 14 #FCF It’s the first Fried Chicken Friday of the semester! Come out to Hicks Dining Hall from 11am to 2pm to enjoy this southern favorite meal with all the trimmings!
- Aug. 17th
- Food Truck Day - A community favorite where local Food Trucks will be in front of Wall! You never know which trucks will be present, so come out and enjoy some favorites from 11am to 2pm
- Birthday Celebration - Join us as we celebrate all of our August student birthdays at Hicks and UP dining hall
- Aug. 19th Health and Wellness Taste cart-Chauncey’s Choice 11am to 2pm - Our very own Registered Dietitian, Molly Ford, will be sharing some of her favorite recipes and answering all of your health and wellness questions.
- Aug. 20th Free Chick-fil-a Cookie - Get a free cookie with the purchase of a combo from 11am to 2pm.
- Aug. 21st #FCF/ Meet the Resident District Manager- National Sweet Tea Day - Come out to Hicks Dining Hall where you we will have our very own community favorite, Fried Chicken Friday where you can also meet our Resident District Manager, Christina Loughren